Club Dress Code & Reminders:
- No caps, visors or headbands on men in the Grille Room, Dining Room or Living Room.
- Dress jeans will be permitted when worn with a blouse, collared shirt, turtleneck or smart casual sweater. Dress jeans that have rips, holes or bleach spots are not permitted at any time. It is within the Management's discretion to determine whether dress jeans are acceptable on a case by case basis. Bathing suits, gym shorts, jogging outfits, t-shirts, and "cut-offs" are not permitted in the clubhouse or on the patio at any time.
- Cell phones should be placed on “vibrate” while in the Clubhouse.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the clubhouse and on the patio.
Golf Course Dress Code & Reminders:
- The Golf Professional has the right to refuse the use of the course or practice areas to any person who is not properly attired.
- Golfers are required to wear golf shirts, men’s shirts must be tucked in.
- Bathing suits, gym shorts, “cut-offs”, t-shirts, and jogging outfits are prohibited on the course or practice area.
- Jeans are only permitted between November 1 and March 31. Shorts and skirts must be an appropriate length.
- Players shall have golf shoes with approved soft spikes. Metal spikes and high heel shoes are prohibited.
- Members, guests and passengers utilizing motorized golf carts shall be equally responsible for any damages caused by the operation of the cart.
- The Golf Professional may refuse to give a cart to any person who fails to obey these regulations. The Golf Professional may remove a cart from the course if it is being operated in an unsafe manner or in a manner which is contrary to the rules set for in this handbook.
- Only two persons on a cart at one time.
- Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted to operate a cart at any time.
- Children under the age of 12 years are not permitted on a cart unless accompanied by a parent or a responsible adult, and a waiver and identification form has been signed in the Pro Shop by the child’s parent or the responsible adult before the cart is used.
- Guests must register at the Pro Shop before the start of play. Members who sponsor guests, but who do not play with them, must make prior arrangements with the Golf Professional. Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Guests are limited to five rounds of golf during any calendar year and shall pay the standard guest fees. This does not include any “open” golf event at the club. Family members that reside outside the 20 air miles and are overnight house guests of a resident member may play an unlimited number of rounds and shall pay the same daily greens fee as a resident member.